Compliance | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Legal Analyst 7537
The Legal & Public Policy Team is made up of legal and policy professionals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets who have set an extremely high bar for providing legal and policy solutions. If you like smart, witty and motivated people, you will fit in well with the Team.
As a member of the Legal & Public Policy Team, you will be responsible for responding to a wide variety of US and international legal requests. You will work closely with other members of the Team on sensitive and interesting projects and help build policies and procedures that we use to respond to these requests.
- Work closely with other members of the Team to scrutinize and respond to law enforcement data requests while adhering to and upholding our strong commitment to member privacy principles.
- Stay current on policy issues and legal developments relating to law enforcement and government access to user data.
- Partner with Trust & Safety and engineering teams to improve tooling.
- Monitor operational metrics and suggest efficiency improvements where appropriate.
- Play an active role in fulfilling our mission of connecting the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful by being an integral member of our fast-paced, well-rounded, collaborative and FUN Legal & Public Policy Team.
- B.A./B.S. Or Paralegal Certificate
- 2+ years' experience working in a professional capacity
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- 2+ years of experience in a law firm or legal department
- Experience working at a technology company or working with technology clients
- Experience responding to law enforcement and civil requests.
- International experience a plus.
- Knowledge of the core principles of the Electronic Communications Protection Act and similar laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and judgment
- Ability to work and to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with high-volume workflows
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
- Growth mindset and an interest in always improving processes
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to focus.
- You have high standards, strong communication skills, impeccable integrity, unquestionably good judgment, strong analytical skills and a keen sense of humor
$30-$40 per hour Omaha, NE 68114 12 Month Assignment