Learning Delivery Specialist
Communications | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Learning Delivery Specialist 1332 *
As a Learning Delivery Specialist, you will work closely with members of the Talent Management team to empower the ingredient that we truly believe is at the center of our company’s secret sauce success – our amazing people. Your work will focus on supporting innovative programs to enable, engage, and grow our workmates across the enterprise.
This role is for someone excited at the thought of waking up every day to spend their time in the classroom supporting the growth of our workmates, and ensuring that all details of our professional development programs are delivered flawlessly from end to end – from initial registration and communications, all the way through to their classroom experience, survey evaluations, and post-workshop follow ups. This role has the opportunity to fully bring this content to life by rolling up your sleeves to run all program implementation, and supporting our workmates through their learning journeys.
The role is ideal for someone who enjoys behind-the-scenes running the show - with deep project management skills and attention to detail, and who also enjoys moments in front of the classroom.
This role will deliver results in three mission-critical areas:
Project Management: In this role, you will be responsible to manage and run all details related to planning for, executing, and following up on live experiences for our workmates, in order to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of our development programs.
- Manage meeting invitations, pre-work, registration, cross functional seating charts, special requests for workshop attendance, training materials, printing, and meals.
- Reserve rooms and ensure room is set-up to enhance learning experience.
- Own live experience logistics and operations for location, including training recordings, A/V functioning, poster placement, distribution of materials, etc. and troubleshooting where needed; collaborate with cross functional teams where needed to deliver a great learning experience (e.g. IT, People Partner teams)
- Ensure all facilitators and leaders who help deliver the workshop are fully briefed on their roles, and receive timely communication to effectively deliver their roles
- Be the on-site contact for all participants and facilitators, and serve as the main point-of-contact to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Oversee inventory of workshop materials and company-branded merchandise giveaways for all upcoming live experiences.
- Own communication and engagement activities including sending emails, taking calls, producing signage and communicating via internal channels.
- Identify all vendors needed to deliver full experience & partner with them to receive their deliverables according to workshop needs – including identifying opportunities to streamline and strengthen how we work with them.
- Track and optimize program budgets and vendor relations for all programs.
- Provide support with any tasks that need extra assistance to support all participating leaders to have the best experience.
Delivery Experience: In this role, you will partner with our lead facilitators and Talent Management team to support high energy skilled facilitation, and be accountable to deliver a strong learning experience that effectively engages and grows all participating leaders.
- Support lead facilitator to track timing and effectiveness of all modules, ensure effective time management and delivery of all key learning outcomes, and make minor real-time adjustments to the run of show based on specific needs of each group
- Anticipate all workshop needs – including poster placement, video set-up, materials distribution, etc. – in order to support lead facilitator in delivering a seamless experience
- Stay attuned to energy and needs of the group, and suggest real-time enhancements to the run of show in order to increase energy, provide breaks, etc.
- Be the face of the delivery experience – present and engaged as the go-to person that participating leaders can come to with questions, special needs, requests, sounding board, feedback, etc.
- Attend to all details of the experience delivery in order to deliver a consistent and engaging experience with each workshop
Program Optimization & Opportunities: In this role, you will partner with our Talent Management team to continuously optimize the delivery of our people leader live experiences, in order to ensure their most effective and efficient implementation.
- Send out & analyze survey feedback from each workshop; identify key trends to continuously enhance the experience and communicate regularly with the Leadership Learning Delivery lead regarding feedback trends and potential responses.
- Track workshop attendance and efficacy and build out and distribute reports that consistently update our Talent Management team and business leaders on participation rates, and efficacy scores
- Generate recommendations for how our company can encourage and support strong participation & growth for participants
- Identify opportunities to streamline enrollment and registration and coordinate with the company’s Learning lead to request needed functionality
- Build strong relationships with leaders who help facilitate program delivery to garner commitment for consistent, culture-reinforcing speakers
Qualities Required For Success
We believe the leader for this mission-critical role will possess interests and experiences in the following five areas:
- Project Management: Leads and thoughtfully manages all details of program execution and delivery, project planning, and coordination with key stakeholders, meeting or exceeding deadlines and expectations. Ensures seamless execution through organization and discipline, anticipating all project needs and helping identify opportunities while being resourceful in seeing obstacles early-on and working through them
- Facilitation Skills: Delivers strong facilitation skills that engages the group in an exceptional learning experience, connects with their current state and needs, and effectively guides them through process steps that help them accomplish key learning outcomes and accelerate business objectives
- Experience Delivery: Assumes full accountability to thoughtfully identify and execute the action steps that ensure each participant has a highly engaged powerful learning experience that is personal to them, takes care of their needs, and bolsters the program and its business and learning outcomes
- Communication: Executes skillful messages that effectively reach and serve people, influences behavior, and has the ability to keenly listen and accurately assess and respond to the needs of all participants
- Innovative Program Management: Sees new opportunities to optimize and expand impact of the program, and creates new ideas and associations that generate new value – building support for new ways through thoughtful ideas and personal excitement
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant role + Bachelors Degree preferred. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent project demands is a priority.
- Strong technology skills, outlook and excel (Calendaring, VLOOKUP, pivot table, etc.
$25-$28 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 3-5 Month Assignment