L&D Program Manager
Training Development | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
L&D Program Manager 2157
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for an L&D Program Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing Support’s organizational learning needs, creating and delivering instructional content, and evaluating learning programs in alignment with business goals. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that operates with agility and adaptiveness, has knowledge of Learning & Development strategies for organizations, and the ability to build effective relationships across functions. The company offers a great work environment!
L&D Program Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $85/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
L&D Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Create role-based learning paths & plans for new hires up to the first year.
- Partner with leaders across Support to analyze existing organizational structures, roles, and processes, along with future-state goals.
- Analyze existing company-wide learning, support specific new hire onboarding, and first-year training plans to identify opportunities.
- Define learning objectives and proficiency expectations by role.
- Develop methods for measuring the effectiveness of learning at the business impact level.
- Review existing curriculum, identify curriculum needs and gaps by the team.
- Design, document, and deliver role-based learning paths and plans.
- Design and deliver performance support.
- Design and deliver manager, coach, and new hire checklists and job aids.
- Partner with business intelligence analysts to create programs to measure results and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with business intelligence analysts to create dashboards for ongoing manager tracking of success.
- Work with Knowledge and Communications Program Manager to develop communication channels for learning programs.
- Creatively solve problems or issues.
- Design, develop, and deliver targeted instructional content.
L&D Program Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years in Organizational Enablement or Learning & Development.
- Bachelor's degree, professional certification, OR verified work experience in a related field.
- Experience in needs analysis and instructional design or content development.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills. Able to visualize information in presentations to effectively communicate ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively on programs and projects.
- Able to deliver results with minimal guidance.
- Able to engage subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand training needs, then build and deliver solutions.
- Ability to prioritize efforts based on importance, impact, and urgency, and adapt quickly to change.
- Present ideas clearly, concisely, and convincingly to a variety of audiences.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment