Jr. Android Developer
Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Jr. Android Developer 1677
The Android team is responsible for developing the framework on which other application developers and teams can build on. They are also responsible for building features and SDKs with a much more focused and sophisticated set of widgets than any off-the-shelf library can offer. Innovation is a key part of the company culture. We take pride in our ability to think outside the box and come up with brilliant solutions to issues old and new.In this role, you will be joining our talented Android engineering team and be directly responsible for designing and developing innovative features with a knack for application efficiency and performance. You will have the opportunity to work on full stack mobile development, lead feature teams, contribute and publish open source libraries besides being the mobile advocate while working with other teams within the organization.
- Collaborate with peers and deliver on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new mobile applications and features including visualization aspects and server interactions & contracts
- Develop and maintain our ever growing code base that supports the Android Application.
- Prototype new innovative features with the newest APIs and SDKs on Android platform.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to raising the quality of our product.
- 2+ years of experience in developing native android applications.
- Expert in Object Oriented Design, Kotlin/Java and the Android Platform.
- Good knowledge of tools/libraries like; Gradle, Dagger, Espresso, JUnit, RxJava, okhttp
- A passion for simple, fast and clever UI.
- Ability to lead other engineers on disparate projects.
- Take ownership and pride in your features from inception to product delivery.
- Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
$70 per hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 9 Month Assignment