IT Hardware/Software & Telecom Sourcing Manager ^ (H)
Procurement | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Hardware/Software & Telecom Sourcing Manager 6098 ^ (H)
Reporting to the Senior Manager of IT in Strategic Sourcing. This sourcing professional will be responsible for the strategic sourcing of services and goods for the Hardware/Software and Telecom categories in the AMER region. This sourcing professional will also have the responsibility for global category project execution.
- As an individual contributor, this sourcing professional will serve as a trusted business advisor to stakeholders, providing best-in-class technical consulting from a sourcing and external benchmark/industry perspective.
- Use data analytics, industry benchmarking and strategic sourcing methodologies to provide guidance in the development and execution of sourcing and category strategies, contributing to improved profits and cash flows.
- Manage the development and execution of sourcing projects and initiatives ensuring alignment with the overall priorities and objectives of the company as well as the specific business function.
- Lead Sourcing events, collaborating with stakeholders to define the scope, identify suppliers and develop internal recommendations.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers on a variety of contracts, to ensure maximum value and minimum risk.
- Manage strategic supplier relationships with cross-functional/cross-business impact covering multiple geographies within the Americas.
- Lead or assist with the development of process documentation associated with key process improvement leveraging diverse ideas and expertise for category progression.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in IT Hardware, Software and Telecom sourcing and category management.
• Demonstrated expertise in the negotiation of a wide array of IT contract forms including; SaaS, Cloud, Software licensing, Hardware maintenance.
- Skilled in evaluating a broad range of technology investments with advanced critical thinking and analytical skills providing our business partners with the greatest flexibility and solution options.
- Solid understanding of procurement law with correlating ability to author/negotiate/oversee: master supply agreements, professional services agreements, statements of work, change requests, amendments.
- Subject matter expertise in IT Hardware/Software and Telecom categories.
- Demonstrated track record of leading the sourcing process, working with stakeholders across businesses and geographies.
- Proven ability to communicate, influence and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong business acumen, including good strategy, financial and operational skills.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to drive and close multiple complexes, high-risk projects across business functions and geographies.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate large volume, high risk deals independently.
- Drive improvement through regular Supplier Performance Reviews
- Oracle R12 (iProcurement) experience preferred.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation, be service-oriented and team-focused with a high degree of initiative and follow-through.
- Must be well organized, confident in navigating demands from stakeholders, a natural self-starter with a willingness to learn and embrace new methodologies, whilst employing excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- This role may require infrequent travel to key markets (2-4 trips per year)
$30 per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 6 Month Assignment