IT Equipment Coordinator
IT & IS | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Equipment Coordinator 980365
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking an IT Equipment Coordinator to be responsible for various tasks related to IT hardware, including inventory management, handling warranties, distributing hardware, setting up and collecting equipment from desks, preparing computers for deprecation, and assisting with computer setups to distribute to staff. The company offers a great work environment!
IT Equipment Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
IT Equipment Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Imaging, unboxing, desk moves.
- Desk setups and teardowns for new hires and terminations.
- Clean and image computers.
- Warranty hardware and assist with projects.
- Inventory and asset management.
- Recycling and donation hardware preparation.
- Distribute hardware peripherals to users.
- Handle shipping logistics.
- Computer swaps. Basic technical support.
IT Equipment Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience working with IT hardware.
- A+ certification.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Excel in particular.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and handle physical work related to inventory management.
- Pays close attention to details. Organized and reliable.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment