Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Developer 2289
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking an IT Developer to join the team. The ideal candidate has the unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com. The ideal candidate also has knowledge of other case management, knowledge management and community technologies. The company offers a great work environment!
IT Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
IT Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer.
- Deep understanding and experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Must have historical and validated knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
- Experience with database software, Platform as a Service solution.
- The unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with ambitious timelines.
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal direction.
- Good interpersonal skills, as well as superb communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face).
- Take the initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum specifically).
- Knowledge of other case management, knowledge management, and community technologies is a plus.
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month