IT & IS | Mountain View, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Coordinator 811654
The IT Coordinator is responsible for supporting the various company teams and will be the link between external IT support and end-users, as well as perform general administrative tasks that help to ensure the smooth functioning of an organization's computer systems. This position is located on our Mountain View campus with the possibility of travel to our SF office a few times a month and minimal travel to other offices.
• The main point of contact on any IT issues on company internal systems and providing technical support or training for systems and networks
• Effectively manage and resolve IT tickets through service desk within Defined SLAs
• System admin capabilities for SaaS and on-prem tools (G suite, HelloSign, Zoom, Adobe, Slack, Salesforce, VMWare, etc.)
• Own and drive new hire onboarding, employee Offboarding, managing email distribution lists and auditing on a regular basis.
• Troubleshooting network and hardware (Monitors, Zoom Tablets, laptops)
• Manage employee assets including performing quarterly audit, ordering new IT equipment and maintaining inventories
• Be a liaison with the company Research America’s IT team
• Instituting protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
• Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
• Execute different maintenance activities when needed
• Managing Vendor relations
• Previous experience with Gsuite and Outlook, Outlook, Zoom and other SaaS applications with an ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
• Strong customer focus
• Proven ability to coordinate efforts of a team to achieve results
• Previous experience in providing help desk support
• Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and resolving IT issues
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Occasional travel to the SF office when needed.
$40-$45 per hour Mountain View, CA 94043 6 Month Assignment