iOS Developer ^ (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
iOS Developer 814664 ^ (H)
Do you have a passion for sports? Do you love to code? Do you have experience building iOS apps from the ground up? And did you win your fantasy league this past season (or at least give it a good run)? The Sports Fantasy team is looking for an experienced iOS app developer to build out the latest and greatest in fantasy gaming and content apps used by over a million people every month. To be successful at this job, you need to bring a winning attitude and mad coding skills.
Required Technical Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software programming.
- Minimum 3 years experience in iOS development using Objective-C and Swift
- At least three published applications on the Apple Store available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you’ve worked with and a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).
- Developed apps that integrate rich media, video, ad serving, and analytics
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating RESTful APIs using JSON or XML; background in full-stack development including API development preferred.
- Sound programming fundamentals: experience with performance tuning, working with memory management, thread synchronization, and event-based programming issues
- Experience working with core data
- Able to design high quality, well-performing UI/UX through storyboards and in code
- Built high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies
- Designed application frameworks for use across multiple products
- Experience with evaluating and assuming responsibility for code written by third parties and previous developers.
- Created Technical Requirements Documentation based on Product Requirement Documents
- Collaborate closely with product managers, user interface designers, platform engineers, and multiple groups to define and implement product features.
- Work with other technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features, and worked with a team of other developers contributing to the same code base library.
- User-driven mindset when implementing features and optimizing code.
- A proven track record for managing multiple projects at once and estimating work accurately to plan out future roadmap.
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers, direct reports (if applicable), customers (internal and external), and company management.
- Innovative thinking, staying on top of the latest trends in iOS development and recommending how new platform features could be integrated into applications
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced software organization.
- Results-driven, able and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Must successfully pass a background check
$60 per Hour Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 6 Month Assignment