Instructional Designer/Content Developer
Training Development | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Instructional Designer/Content Developer 1748
The Developer experience includes a number of resources to make it easier and quicker to learn new skills using On Demand training via tutorials. We are looking for an Instructional Designer/Content Developer who enjoys working with technical teams to build an extraordinary developer experience. Your primary responsibility is to develop content and tutorials that engage and advance our Extend initiative. They want relevant content that is easy to find, current and comprehensive.
- Work closely with our Extend team to build out the Educational experience on the Developer Site.
- Assess and identify gaps in content - collaborating with experts, trainers and team members to fill those gaps with new content.
- Develop copious educational content with experts on the Development Team.
- Create tutorials using Articulate 360 for an engaging developer experience.
- Facilitate discussions among various stakeholders to identify gaps in existing learning programs.
- Create realistic timelines that meet the needs of the business, resources and quality expectations.
- Passionate about learning and setting up others for success
- Good at simplifying concepts, procedures, and complex technical information
- Someone who adapts well to change and thrives in an exciting, rapidly growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant working experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in instructional design or content development
- 3-5 years of experience designing and developing training for technical teams
- Proven ability to use authoring and graphics tools
- Experience applying current industry research, learning tools, and trends to internal practices, helping to drive best practices within instructional design and delivery
- Ability to simplify complex topics and processes for learners
- Evident proficiency designing and developing technical learning materials
$65 per hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 3 Month Assignment