HR Project Manager (H)
Project Management | Washington, DC | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HR Project Manager (H)
A leading entertainment technology company is seeking a Project Manager to contribute to the overall management of the project portfolio for the HR organization, as well as directly manage key projects. The right individual will be a self-motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives.
HR Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Washington, DC 20002, open to remote candidates)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, possible extension
HR Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Create, design, and manage the portfolio for all HR projects and priorities.
- Own and effectively manage multiple small to large scale projects and tasks concurrently, including project design, scope, and solutions.
- Lead effective governance across the project management lifecycle.
- Gain subject matter expertise of the project, its business value, customer benefits and needs addressed, and deep dive into business and technical details.
- Ensure business goals are identified and agreed upon for the project; establish quantitative KPIs with baseline and measure targets.
- Understand how to apply project management concepts to projects and programs that don’t necessarily fall into the typical SDLC framework.
- Drive cross-team collaboration in a structured and efficient way seeking to accelerate progress toward goals while removing barriers and roadblocks along the way.
- Ensure project team and stakeholders have an adequate understanding of ownership, timelines, resource needs, risks, contentions, and dependencies.
- Manage and drive decision-making among stakeholders.
- Track and report project status; communicate regular updates to various constituents using centralized means.
- Partner with CEOs to develop change management strategies that will drive adoption and enablement for impacted audiences (employees, managers, administrators, departments, etc)
- Execute project deliverables utilizing HR PMO tools, templates, and methodology.
- Identify improvements to streamline and simplify the PMO processes to meet the evolving needs of the business.
HR Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years in program/project management role and/or management consulting. Experience managing people projects / HR initiatives is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience in an HR / People team.
- Experience with M&A projects, especially the HR workstreams.
- Experience in tech or other fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Exemplify organization and attention to detail in all that you do.
- Familiarity with business process design/improvement/management methodology and tools.
- Must be a self-motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project)