Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HR Coordinator 1051764
A leading digital streaming network is looking for an HR Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to set and deliver on the overall employee data integrity agenda for our Human Resources programs. The ideal candidate has the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion. The company offers a great work environment!
HR Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (New York, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain employee trackers and organizational charts that capture the current status of the population.
- Support the full lifecycle of temporary staff, including onboarding, tracking, extension, and offboarding by partnering with managers, external vendors, and Human Resources. This includes:
- To complete I-9s for new hires.
- To complete new hire equipment requests for employees.
- Assist with job postings once the 2022 hiring kick-off.
- Support various HR projects that may include engagement review, diversity review, talent review, onboarding, and offboarding.
- Handle special projects as needed, including validating I-9s for new hires (March 2020 to present) on return to the office.
HR Coordinator Qualifications:
- Specialist in Google suite, Excel/PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- SuccessFactors experience is a plus.