HR Business Partner (H)
Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HR Business Partner (H)
A leading internet radio company is looking for an experienced Temporary HR Business Partner to support teams across the US. The company offers a great work environment!
HR Business Partner Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60-$70
- Worksite: Leading internet radio company (New York, NY 10001, Atlanta, GA 30318, or Washington DC 20002 - Preference for candidates in NYC)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Coaching and counseling managers and employees on all areas of performance management, work productivity and organization structure.
- Managing all employee related matters in compliance with federal and state employment laws; partnering with internal employment counsel as applicable.
- Partnering with staffing, compensation and hiring managers on all full-time, part-time, temporary or contingent needs.
- Policy communication, enforcement and education.
- Headcount/workforce management.
- Reviewing/analyzing monthly and/or quarterly HR reporting relative to assigned groups; identify trends or concerns as needed; review for data integrity.
- Conducting terminations and exit interviews.
- Supporting annual compensation process.
- Collaborate with HR team to develop, recommend and implement corporate-wide HR programs and policies as applicable.
- Facilitate annual compensation and appraisal processes for assigned business units.
- Facilitate HR processes and policy communication and ensure compliance and operational excellence; recommend process improvement as applicable.
- Provide guidance and feedback on HR solutions and programs and assess impact to assigned business units.
- Monitor overall employee engagement, well-being and productivity for assigned business units.
- Maintain and establish full awareness and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable state and federal employment laws.
HR Business Partner Qualifications:
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience required; MBA or relevant graduate degree a plus.
- 7-8 years of experience as a HR business partner supporting multiple client groups in multiple locations; must have well-rounded and demonstrated HR generalist skills including but not limited to the areas of employee relations, compensation, training and development, staffing and workforce planning; ability to coach, counsel and influence all levels of management and appropriately balance management and employee needs.
- Prior experience working in a media environment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively present data, analyses, etc. to a designated target audience.
- Ability to quickly establish productive and credible working relationships.
- Proactive, solution oriented; independently takes initiative and recommends plans for improvement or new ways of thinking.
- Well-developed judgment and influence skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and navigate within a fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Effective project and process management skills; able to effectively manage and/or administer a project from start to finish.
- Expert HR knowledge including best practice benchmarking.
- Well-rounded business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to work core business hours EST.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment