Graphics Production Assistant
Video QA | Stamford, CT | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Graphics Production Assistant 1017852
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Graphics Production Assistant. The successful candidate will enhance the overall production quality by working to provide graphics support to keep up with the fast-paced sports news environment. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about on-air graphics rundowns and systems (Ross XPression is most ideal). The company offers a great work environment!
Graphics Production Assistant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Stamford, CT 06902)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Graphics Production Assistant Responsibilities:
- Enhance the overall production quality by working to provide graphics support to keep up with the fast-paced sports news environment.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to cut images and/or clips for implementation into Ross XPression. This includes team and sponsor logos, player headshots, and action shots.
- Operate ROSS XPression machine during the show (Graphics department will train if unfamiliar).
- Work in browser-based rundown system Inception (graphics department will train if unfamiliar).
Graphics Production Assistant Qualifications:
- 1-2 years minimum professional experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (i.e. communications, graphic design, new media, broadcast).
- Experience with control room/studio/newsroom environment.
- Must be strong with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere (2 years required), and have a working knowledge of the rest of Adobe Creative Suite (notably AfterEffects and Illustrator).
- Be knowledgeable about on-air graphics rundowns and systems (Ross XPression is most ideal).
- 8 hours shift
- Nights and weekends could be 3 pm-12 am or 10 am-6 pm
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment