Global Sourcing Manager
Procurement | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Global Sourcing Manager 1904
We are looking for a Global Sourcing Manager of Professional Services and Employee Services. This person will be responsible to develop and manage global category strategies and understand the business/company requirements to maximize value and partner with business stakeholders. This also includes executing the end-to-end Sourcing process of creating and managing category strategies, spend and market analysis, running RFx’s, negotiating contracts and pricing, and supplier management. This person should have deep sourcing and vendor management experience within the category space, be able to operate at ALL levels of the organization and move seamlessly from tactical to strategic.
Additionally, this person must have a keen eye for detail, be able to provide insights based on market conditions and trends, investigate innovative methods optimize value from goods and service providers, improve the decision-making process, and increase the flow of information.
- Supplier strategy, selection, execution and compliance - Lead the business negotiation process with internal partners and suppliers. Manage contract to completion. Develop negotiation approach, fallback positions, acceptable terms and conditions through to closure. Identify and manage all violations and exceptions to existing supplier contracts.
- RFI, RFP, RFQ services - Own and lead the supplier interface for all RFI, RFP and RFQ services. Partner with appropriate internal stakeholders. Manage the end to end process from creation to selection to contract implementation.
- Measure, manage and improve supplier actual performance against negotiated SLA’s and quality metrics.
- Competitive benchmarking - Identify key benchmark suppliers in RFx efforts. Measure, report and action cost productivity as a function of market pricing.
- Cost Modeling - Own and provide industry and actual unit and service cost data which feeds into TCO and RFx evaluations.
- Business Planning - Be accountable to coordinate suppliers and internal customers and review supplier and business roadmaps.
- Preferred Supplier Management - Identify, qualify and formalize which suppliers should be aligned with preferred supplier status based on segmentation modeling.
- Periodic supplier audit/action - Lead ongoing supplier audits, identifying areas of improvement and the plan to address.
- Category Sourcing - Develop and own the category sourcing plan. Ensure all internal business requirements are met.
- Business Partnering – Become a trusted advisor and partner to the Business.
- Sourcing initiatives – Lead/support the maturation and continuous improvement of Sourcing.
- Technology and product scanning/Market Intelligence - Support efforts to identify latest trends in technologies and industry offerings.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Professional Services and Employee Services sourcing
- Requirements - P3 Global Sourcing Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Procurement / Supply Chain / Sourcing role
- Demonstrated proficient sourcing experience leading RFx’s, conducting supplier management and managing a sourcing category with a focus on Professional Services and Employee Services
- Proficient at standard Sourcing and Category Management concepts, practices, and procedures
- Demonstration of critical thinking, by translating, analyzing and creating solutions from advanced financial modeling and data analytics.
- Proficient understanding of contracts and contract management.
- Advanced at developing and executing negotiation strategies
- Proficient at managing Sourcing programs and market research for Professional Services and Employee Services
- Possess a positive attitude, excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proactive, result oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines
- Undergraduate Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Finance; Master’s Degree preferred
$50 per hour Salt Lake City, UT 84111 12 Month Assingment