Global Services Analyst
Client Services | Chicago, IL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Global Services Analyst 7752
The Global Services Analyst will support the Global Services Team, a global organization dedicated to providing specialized implementation, technical and consultation services to our customers around the world. Our organization is in a transformation phase. As the business continues to grow and evolve, the Global Services Analyst will partner closely with leaders to develop the operational underpinnings that will define and determine our success. Focus areas will include: Partnering with the Leadership Team to develop a core set of success metrics along with a sustainable process for monitoring and measuring success; building repeatable and scalable health monitoring workflows; developing scaled engagement plays; and preparing global and regional reporting.
This is a highly data-driven role, which requires excellent analytical and project management skills along with a keen attention to detail. Clear communication and comfort working with large sets of data across various systems are requirements. The Global Services Analyst will serve as project manager for key operational activities in addition to overseeing cross-functional workstreams. This role will enable our business to support two of our most successful offerings, helping to ensure both programs maximize the benefit following the customer’s decision to implement our products.
- Build health metric monitoring workflows
- Conduct weekly audits and prepare reporting to monitor Key Performance Indicators, account health, activity tracking and fulfillment
- Develop scalable workflows and campaigns to drive engagement
- Leverage Salesforce and Dynamics to manage program pipeline, update customer data, maintain input completion metrics, and pull reporting
- Manage our internal survey process to collect feedback from internal partners
- Interface with Global Services leadership teams on program logistics and operational needs
- Assist in creating and updating program management assets, including internal facing resources, program calendars, and communications
- Partner with Customer Success Sales Operations Team to evolve program materials, enhancements and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 3+ years’ experience working in an operations, analytics or program/project management role
- Proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) such as Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.
- Past work experience within a SaaS environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Highly detail oriented and organized with ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to learn quickly
- High energy and positive ‘can do’ attitude
$30 per hour Chicago, IL 60661 12 Month Assignment