Gainsight Solution Architect
Technology Operations | Chicago, IL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Gainsight Solution Architect 6877
Looking for a Gainsight Solution Architect to support the adoption, execution, and maintenance of Gainsight for our Talent Solutions, Customer Success Organization. Gainsight enables Customer Success Managers to manage, track, and action on customer health, directly impacting the value our customers drive from their investment.
They will be responsible for driving workflow management, incorporating a holistic understanding of our customers’ behaviors, health, and sentiment. They will partner with CS leadership to identify key improvement opportunities and design and project manage the execution of those improvements. They will also be responsible for sharing customer intelligence gathered throughout the organization, helping leaders use insights and data to drive decision making.
The successful candidate will be a natural relationship builder with great communication skills. They should have excellent project management skills and be comfortable shaping and analyzing large data sets for actionable insights. This individual should have a passion for building efficient processes and workflows that meet business needs and using data to drive decision making.
- Ensure Gainsight meets the needs of our growing organization, and empower the CS team to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Manage the implementation of new solutions, including requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement
- Design, build, and adjust workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data from multiple sources, synthesize findings, and trigger actions for CSMs to proactively engage with customers
- Support, maintain, configure and administer Gainsight for the Global Customer Success team, owning the technical administration and day-to-day management
- Collaborate with internal operations and development teams, data team, sales operations, marketing operations, and other teams to ensure systems continuously operate effectively together and evolve as needed to support our business
- Communicate with Customer Success, Gainsight Team, and users; provide updates on progress, wins, lessons learned, and future opportunities.
- Help develop and own the maintenance of appropriate internal documentation to improve user (CSM) experience and efficiency.
- BS/BA or equivalent degree required
- 3+ years’ experience with Program Management, Product Management, Operations, Customer Success, Management Consulting, Business Analysis, or Customer Marketing
- Experience leading change within a cross functional business environment
- Prior management consulting experience
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including combination of data from multiple sources
- Experience designing and rolling out systems such as Gainsight, customer survey / NPS management platforms
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Strong program management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience working in tech, digital and/or in sales teams for SaaS businesses
$55-$65 per hour Chicago, IL or San Francisco CA 12 Month Assignment