Fullstack Software Engineer (H) ^
Software ENG & DEV | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer 1594 (H) ^
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Full-stack Software Engineer to join our engineering team working on implementing Web Accessibility standards in the Workday's Business Planning product. Your primary focus will be designing and implementing the server-side framework and APIs needed to support Web Accessibility standards throughout our product suite. This job should be matched by companies that develop systems software. Companies that have both applications and systems software engineers and do not identify them by function should match to Software Development Engineer.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- 8+ years of Server side software development experience in an enterprise software product
- Strong proficiency with Java, Spring Boot, Spring, SQL
- Experience implementing high quality code using automation and unit testing frameworks
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale integration solutions
- Experience with REST, including good API design and versioning
- Deep understanding of code design and architecture
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
$90 per hour Palo Alto, CA 94303 12 Month Assignment