Front End Web Developer (H) ^
Software ENG & DEV | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Front End Web Developer 828989 (H) ^
Looking for a highly skilled front end developer to join the Content Marketing team with a focus on personalization. Our ideal candidate will have a very strong customer focus coupled with a passion for continuous, data driven improvements with the goal of delivering highly relevant experiences through targeted merchandising and UX. They will also have an insatiable appetite for testing, analyzing data and reporting insights. This person will own execution of the testing calendar and will do so through cross-functional coordination with teams in CD&E, Acquisition, Retention, Product and BI. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. This role is based in Newark, NJ, and reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
- As a front end developer for the company website you will be solve interesting content discovery problems through the design, development and implementation of a personalized content recommendations on our desktop and mobile websites.
- You will be primarily involved in A/B testing using Adobe tools such as Adobe Recommendations, Target, Audience Manager and Analytics so you need to have an intermediate level of familiarity with these tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 2 years related business experience
- Solid understanding of Web Page development process
- Experience with HTML, XML, PHP, CSS
- Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Problem solving, thinking out of the box skills
- Ability to communicate with non-technical individuals
- Adobe Suite
- We are looking for a Front End Web Developer who combines strong leadership and organizational skills, with solid prioritization and attention to detail.
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment