Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Front-End Developer 10010
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Front-End Developer. The successful candidate will own the front-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, reiterate existing features, and build a world-class user experience. The ideal candidate has consumer-facing development experience. The company offers a great work environment!
Front-End Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $105-$115/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote - Must work PST Hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment, potential extension or conversion
Front-End Developer Responsibilities:
- Own the front-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, reiterate existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
- Evaluate, suggest, and outline improvements to existing interface flows.
- Ensure the site is delightful, secure, performant, and accessible to all our members.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of a user-centered design process.
- Draft and propose an implementation plan in detail, outlining key technical designs, considerations, tradeoffs, estimates, timelines, and more.
- Analyze complex issues and deliver pragmatic solutions, including but not limited to developing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), reporting dashboards, etc.
- Setup, support and extend reusable UI framework to scale across teams for UI/UX needs of the projects.
- Design and build integrations from other platforms and data sources.
- Develop efficient web applications, support, and develop custom UI that is scalable for each business unit and build reusable UI components.
- Collaborate with design teams to draft, communicate, and deliver engaging user interfaces designs.
- Take specific business requirements and translate them into mockups, designs, and technical specifications for new features and functionality.
Front-End Developer Qualifications:
- 2-4+ years of consumer-facing development experience.
- 2-4+ years of relevant work experience.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, AJAX, web services.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience in mentoring/leading junior engineers.
- Strong knowledge of functional programming concepts.
- Experience building large-scale consumer-facing products.
- Ability to create original thematic overall visual designs based on UX guidance or general branding and identity elements.
- Thorough understanding of CSS specificity and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Demonstrable experience integrating code into large projects and codebases.
- Experience in analyzing and estimating business requirements .
- Self-starter and have excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- Experience building A11Y (accessibility) Accessibility application.
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, and tools like Selenium, headless chrome, etc. would be a plus.