Accounting | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Financial Analyst 993016
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Manager and VP for each monthly and quarterly close. The company offers a great work environment!
Financial Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $28/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Los Angeles, CA 90036)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyze syndication AR.
- Reconcile intercompany and prepaid accounts. Reconcile system reports to the GL.
- Prepare invoices to be sent out to customers. Prepare journal entries.
- Provide SOX documentation.
- Conduct miscellaneous research. Prepare adhoc reports.
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in finance/accounting (entertainment experience a plus, but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance required
- Proficient in Excel and Oracle.
- Must have the ability to research and reconcile outstanding balances
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment