Field Service Technician
IT & IS | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Field Service Technician 958559
A leading medical center is seeking a Field Service Technician to provide onsite technical support, including triage, analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues related to desktop and laptop systems, handheld devices, printers, peripherals, network connectivity, desktop software applications and utilities, storage architecture, and IT security. The company offers a great work environment and the chance to grow your careerat a leading healthcare provider!
Field Service Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $26
- Worksite: Leading medical institution, (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Handle 35-50 customer contacts per day from a variety of inbound sources: telephone, voicemail, email, assigned tickets, and instant messenger while maintaining 95% Customer Satisfaction ratings, 60-65% First Contact Resolution, and 65-75% Level 1 Resolution.
- Complete duties with a high degree of Customer Service.
- Provide front line support for a variety of clinical/business applications, provision and administer user accounts and reset passwords in Active Directory,
- Knowledge of important Federal, State, organizationl information security policies and procedures. Knowledge of policies sufficient to recognize violations or potential security problems before they happen, and act as information security liaison for supported groups.
Field Service Technician Qualifications:
- Minimum two years of experience in a desktop support or help desk position, supporting Windows and Macintosh computers in a complex networked environment and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a similar degree. In lieu of degree, minimum of one years of additional relevant experience.
- General knowledge of other areas of IT. Intermediate knowledge of IT-related products and services.
Effective skills at technical and administrative work direction, and proficiency in project management basics.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of IT Service Management, incident and request management with-in an Enterprise environment
- 40 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment