Experience Intelligence Analyst
Data Analytics | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Experience Intelligence Analyst 823811
Participates in the development of forecasts, recommendations, and strategic / tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Works with business and / or clinical units to understand and prioritize data and information requirements. Optimizes the performance of enterprise business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and index that add value to the user. Researches new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise-wide business intelligence solutions.
Looking for an experienced professional who knows how to apply theory and put it into practice with in-depth understanding of the professional field; independently performs the full range of responsibilities within the function; possesses broad job knowledge; analyzes problems / issues of diverse scope and determines solutions.
- Writes queries, develops and maintains standard & ad-hoc report templates and data sets. Makes recommendations to support and enhance reporting operations.
- Assists in handling business intelligence information & reporting requests, including intake, triage, tracking activities.
- Conducts on-going analyses of Dashboard functionality, capability & user experience issues. Identifies issues and collaborates on developing solutions for data management challenges. Conducts all User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & QA processes for all business intelligence systems enhancements.
- Assists in setting up new practices, units, and services for patient experience surveying.
- Maintains master list of current practices, units, services being surveyed and assists in modifying survey configurations as needed.
- Participates in end-user training to ensure user competence, data access, and optimal performance BI tools & processes, including development of training materials & evaluation methods.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative social science, management information systems, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training.
- Thorough knowledge of business intelligence functions, analytics, industry standards and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant internal databases, BI applications and tools.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage complex information, assess problems, and develop and effective solutions.
- Detail oriented, with ability to manage time and organize competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner. Ability to produce high-quality reports and documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with a broad range of professional and technical staff.
- Proven ability to serve as a technical resource providing advice and counsel on business intelligence issues.
- 3 years’ of experience in business intelligence or related area.
$60-$65 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94143 2 Month Assignment