Administrative | Studio City, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Executive Assistant 1007079
A leading digital streaming network is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling office tasks, making travel arrangements, screening phone calls, etc. The company offers a great work environment!
Executive Assistant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30-$40/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment