Administrative | Newark, NJ | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Executive Assistant 1053384
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking an Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate is highly proficient in the MS Office suite. The company offers a great work environment!
Executive Assistant Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102, Open to remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage heavy calendar of internal and external meetings, lots of moving parts, varying time zones, back to back meetings.
- Follow-up fast on items that need attention with follow-up and follow-through.
- Manage items and approvals via Workday.
- Update and manage Outlook Contact database.
- Manage day-to-day projects like compiling and sending newsletters, updating and editing PowerPoints, and saving to PDFs, while managing the items that come up throughout each day.
- Research and prepare assistance for external meetings.
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite.
- Highly proficient in managing and using Outlook Contacts.
- Experience with Workday is nice to have.
- Able to edit and update decks using PowerPoint.
- Light research capabilities to help our executive with external meeting preparation.
- International awareness, considerate and knowledgeable with global time zones.
- Ideally, someone who takes swift action, who has prompt responsiveness, is digitally savvy, and uses smarts and common sense.
- Anticipate needs and stay ahead of the items that need attention throughout the day.
- High attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Available as needed beyond 9 am-5 pm.