Enterprise Analytics Solutions Consultant
IT & IS | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Enterprise Analytics Solutions Consultant 958540
A leading medical center is seeking a qualified Enterprise Analytics Solutions Consultant Lead to provide healthcare enterprise analytics, subject matter expertise and consulting practice leadership with a goal to drive business growth and discovery. The company offers a great work environment and the chance to grow your career.
Enterprise Analytics Solutions Consultant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60
- Worksite:Leading medical institution, (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Enterprise Analytics Solutions Consultant Responsibilities:
- Apply advanced technical project management frameworks and methods and objectives with a strong emphasis on enterprise analytics and business development, will help to achieve its growth, meet project objectives and maintain a best practice.
- Apply theory and put it into practice with in-depth understanding of the professional field and the health care system environment.
- Coordinate at the Enterprise level the strategic partnerships and collaborations of franchise and / or departmental data assets to determine and / or create assets of higher value for enterprise use.
- Influence people that do not directly report to them and hence must possess strong inter-personal skills such as team building, consensus building, diplomacy, persuasiveness and the ability to create a positive a work environment.
- As a senior member of the EA team, the EA Project Management / Analyst Lead will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the healthcare industry including: Financial analysis and revenue performance management, regulatory reporting, compliance, healthcare IT, education and research. The EA Project Manager / Analytics Lead will be an integral part of a collaborative consulting team to deliver exceptional client service to meet data and analytics objectives.
- Under direction of the Associate Director of Enterprise Analytics, the EA Project Manager / Analytics Lead will be responsible for coordination of planning, designing, architecting, and managing implementation and support of Enterprise Analytics solutions
- Leverage healthcare expertise related to the product in assessment of any risks the application release may contain, as well as to assess impacts to all products resulted from upgrades or maintenance.
- Provide support where needed to Associate Director of Enterprise Analytics and stand in as department Associate Director when requested.
Enterprise Analytics Solutions Consultant Qualifications:
- 5+ years of project leadership / management experience or in consulting with senior managers on enterprise analytics (EA) operations / quantitative management or demonstrated implementation of EA dashboards.
- 3-5 years’ experience in health care business intelligence / analytics reporting, data mining, data analysis, and/or statistical analysis OR Minimum 2 years of experience in healthcare business data management/ analysis and support, EA or IT consulting
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in information systems development, implementation of software development life cycle, with progressively more complex responsibilities and accountabilities in a large mainframe or client server environment.
- In-depth understanding of general business functions, processes, and overall business strategies preferably in the healthcare industry for areas including Inpatient / Outpatient environments, ACOs, network management, physician profiling, population health management, and care management
- Advanced analytical skills and expertise in documentation and reporting
- Strong project management / consulting skills with focus on managing multiple projects and consistently delivering on time and within budget that meet or exceed stakeholders' expectations. Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress.Demonstrated highly advanced organization and project management skills. Demonstrated strong conceptual and planning skills to analyze projects of broad and diverse scope. Understands the cost impact of projects, project tracking tools and
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to lead teams, manage complex
- information, assess problems, and develop effective solutions. Ability to demonstrate excellent judgment, attention to process and detail.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in documentation and reporting, with the ability to collect and analyze system performance data, and produce substantive reports and analyses
- Demonstrated ability to integrate critical information across disciplines. Understands how projects relate to other business strategies and initiatives.
- Ability to work with senior staff and managers in clinical information technology, health care management, and business analytics, serving as a technical resource and providing advice and counsel on issues of functionality, efficiency, cost-effectiveness,policy, and performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong negotiations and consensus driven outcomes, and the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, c-suite executives, and external customers
- Demonstration of healthcare enterprise analytics thought leadership a plus (white papers/articles, speaking experience, etc)
- 40 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment