Employee Communications Manager, Engineering
Communications | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Employee Communications Manager, Engineering 8603
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is seeking an Employee Communications Manager. The ideal candidate has proven internal communications and relationship-building skills. They also have great attention to detail, are results-oriented, and have a sense of humor (a bonus!). The company offers a great work environment!
Employee Communications Manager, Engineering Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $90-$100
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Employee Communications Manager, Engineering Responsibilities:
- Partner with our Productivity Engineering leaders and teams to develop communication plans and tactics for company-wide tech change initiatives.
- Drive proactive and reactive communications for our security tech teams to ensure the company is a safe, trusted, and professional platform.
- Provide communications counsel and support for the engineering leadership team.
- Build communications strategy and content for signature employee events such as the annual engineering awards show and leadership summit, quarterly all hands, and more.
- Manage all technology-related communications that reach the broader employee audience including building content for our biweekly Company Updates videos and Company Connect meetings
- Compose and edit employee emails and other written materials on behalf of engineering leaders or program teams.
- Create visual communication materials such as presentations and videos to help amplify our engineering culture.
Employee Communications Manager, Engineering Qualifications:
- 6-7 years of employee communications experience, preferably supporting a technical team
- Experience successfully interacting with cross-functional global teams
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative, team player who is a natural connector
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and flexible adjusting to changing priorities
- Ability to ramp quickly and make an impact.
- Ability to be strategic and to execute, great instincts, brilliant ideas, and a knack for connecting the dots.
- Must be at ease working with a variety of teams and have a good understanding of different cultural nuances
- Able to demonstrate a track record for developing and implementing innovative internal communication programs that help drive business results, build culture, and inspire employees.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment