Education Operations Support Analyst
Training Development | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Education Operations Support Analyst 1865
As aEducation Operations Support Analyst, you will be responsible for setting the correct tone and ensuring that these users have what they need in order to successfully manage their training. You will collaborate with several teams across the company to ensure Education is in alignment and contributing to an excellent customer experience.
Education Customer Support Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $29
- Worksite: Leading SaaS enterprise solutinons provider (Remote, preference for PT based candidates)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Education Customer Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming case queue(s)/email inbox(s), promptly prioritizing and resolving a wide range of education related inquiries. Resolution may include analysis, troubleshooting, and working with other internal teams.
- In the course of resolving cases, you will be required to manipulate the Learning Management System (LMS), have a good understanding of our policies and be comfortable reconciling accounts.
- Contribute to the evolution and development of training support. Regularly assess, communicate and report on case types and overall user experience. We’ll rely on you to listen to our users, perform root-cause analysis to identify trends and patterns, and recommend system and/or process solutions that improve the user experience. You will design and drive process improvement around supporting our customers, partners, and internal users.
- Responsible for understanding the Education Portal(s) hosted on Salesforce.com; become a subject matter expert on the integrations between SFDC and the LMS
- Establish yourself as an expert user of our Learning Management System (LMS), including enrollment support, administration, reporting and troubleshooting.
Education Customer Support Analyst Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (customer support experience)
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent and relevant working experience are required.
- A proven ability to independently manage projects and attain buy-in and sign off from stakeholders.
- Knowledge of e-learning technologies and blended learning deployment strategies is required, Litmus or other LMS experience is preferred
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- 40 Hours/week, 6 Month Assignment