Distribution Analyst 7969711
Oil and Gas | Oklahoma City, OK | Full Time and Contract
- Logistics Experience
- Materials Management Experience a plus a well
- Data Analyst Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, management information systems or a related field
- Data analysts must have strong mathematics and business skills, particularly pertaining to statistical modeling of costs/spend/revenue and business activities.
- Advance Excel and Tableau skills.
- Familiar with some computer software and tools including; scripting language (Matlab, Python), Querying Language (SQL, Hive, Pig), Advance Spreadsheet (Excel) and Statistical Language (SAS, R, SPSS).
- Basic coding skills a must. Business Analysts to support management with data and use data to make smarter decisions.
- Provide in-depth analysis and feedback on T&M, Materials and Supplies and ability to identify new opportunities for cost savings.
- It’s critical to the success of our Product Lines that the RDM’s quickly obtain this deeper more specialized level of information to support our internal clients.
- Will collaborate with other Analysts in other regions on special projects for the Distribution and Managers.
$50-$60k Annual Salary Oklahoma City, OK 73114 Direct Hire Position