Digital Line Producer 545504
Media | New York, NY | Full Time and Contract
Digital Line Producer
We are looking for a digital line producer to work on the 24-hour live stream with the control room team managing, optimizing and timing live and on demand video content for mobile, desktop and OTT (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire) platforms.
We need someone who is adept at building a rundown; someone who can use video, graphics and other elements to enhance coverage of every story; someone who prides themselves on their timing and control room skills; someone who is tapped into social media.
This role requires close coordination with the senior and broadcast line producers during live news programs, but the digital line producer takes on many responsibilities from writing headlines to maximize SEO and shareability and working with video editors and social media team to edit and publish out video. On occasion, the DLP works directly with development engineers to improve user interface and implement sponsorship content.
We need a self-starter who anticipates the needs of the show with regard to video, graphics, scripts and other elements while also taking direction from senior producers.
Must have minimum of 2-5 years work experience in Cable, Broadcast or Digital producing segments, reporter hits as well as research, booking.
- Must feel comfortable in a fast pace control room.
- Work under extremely tight deadline to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast.
- Needs to be knowledgeable about social media and the competitive digital news environment.
- Build and create show rundowns.
- Have understanding of SEO.
- Be familiar with Avid editing systems and ENPS.
- Available for early morning, nights, weekends, holidays. This is a 24-hour network.
$30 - $33 Per Hour, depending on experience New York NY 10019 6 month assignment (possible extension)