Digital Asset Management Project Assistant
Project Management | Oakland, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Asset Management Project Assistant 663890
Implementation of Corporate Communications first Digital Asset Management system as a repository for its video, photographic, audio assets and supporting documents. The goal is to create a centralized and consistently organized warehouse for all relevant digital assets that allows for streamlined search and improved access at various user levels. This individual will be involved in organizing assets, uploading, adding tagging, and linking assets. The DAM System Project Assistant will work collaboratively to identify and categorize the digital asset in compliance with the terms and guidelines of the document developed by the team of the project.
- Ensure that the assets are organized, properly identified and loaded into the DAM.
- Implement and define the tagging based on guidelines provided
- Bachelor’s degree or current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program for Library Sciences or similar field of study
- Previous experience with content management or library cataloging
- Previous experience with a digital asset management system
- Experience with DAM system taxonomy and tagging
- This is a part-time position of 20 hours a week.
$15 per Hour Oakland, CA 94612 5 Week Assignment