Digital Analytics and Insights Manager
Digital Marketing | Dallas, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Analytics and Insights Manager 11310
A leading tech company is seeking a Digital Analytics and Insights Manager. The successful candidate will analyze data from multiple sources to create ongoing recommendations for improving acquisition and conversion, optimizing marketing channels, improving user experience, and informing key marketing decisions. The ideal candidate has experience in Digital Analytics core competencies in a B2B environment. The company offers a great work environment!
Digital Analytics and Insights Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company (Dallas, TX 75254)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Digital Analytics and Insights Manager Responsibilities:
- Support digital demand gen and optimization by gaining an expert understanding of acquisition targets, target audiences, website traffic, and visitor behavior, and ensuring the demand gen and optimization functions prioritize their efforts toward audiences and activities with the highest potential ROI for the company.
- Assist the digital demand gen team with forecasting the best mix of search, display, and social ads based on company goals and budget.
- Assist in connecting the dots between digital channels and pipeline/sales, with the ultimate goal of measuring and forecasting the value of all digital activities.
- Create, maintain, and deliver dashboards and reports for key stakeholders. Conduct ad hoc analysis for internal partners as needed.
- Collaborate with other marketing analytics teams and contribute to holistic funnel measurement.
Digital Analytics and Insights Manager Qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience in Digital Analytics core competencies in a B2B environment.
- BA or BS (business, technology, or quantitative coursework preferred)
- Strong analytics skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, disseminate significant amounts of information, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to give effective and clear presentations.
- Experience with reporting and dashboarding (SFDC, Power BI) is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus.