Data Analytics | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading technology company is looking for a Digital Analyst to support Digital Optimization and Analytics by delivering critical insights of marketing and consumer experience efforts through a variety of tools, focused on Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target. The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting on performance of key transactions and customer interactions for digital experience product teams and cross-functional teams, including marketing stakeholders across the customer lifecycle. They must be able to effectively translate business requirements into reporting, build segments, analyze and articulate results to internal team members and key stakeholders, telling stories with the data that lead to digital customer experience and marketing improvements.
Digital Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Remote, New York, NY candidates preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Digital Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist to design, execute, and analyze online experiments including putting together test plans, QA specifications, and test readouts.
- Create dashboards, data visualizations, and reports to monitor the performance of experiments.
- Perform deep-dive analysis of experiments by consolidating data from different sources such as Adobe Target/ Adobe Analytics, online surveys, and session recording tools.
- Develop and present learnings from analysis, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Build test hypothesis from research using internal and external resources.
- Maintain a centralized repository of all test plans and test results.
Digital Analyst Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience web/digital analytics, and A/B testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics, or related field and/or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, measurement, and associated statistical methodologies
- Experience using Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- SQL experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and good organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
Job type: 40 hrs per week, 4 month assignment