Software ENG & DEV | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
DevOps Engineer 925730
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to contribute quickly on a high-priority project, helping to stabilize and migrate our existing environments. This Agile team is responsible for providing common software used across many customer-facing groups. This role will supplement existing capabilities and work directly with the core software team to evolve our DevOps tools and processes.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or equivalent engineering discipline
- Over 5 years in DevOps, software build management or similar role.
- Experienced with modern software development methods and Agile development techniques.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Linux (RHEL and Ubuntu) and MS Windows
- Experience with C#, C++, Conan, Git, Jenkins pipelines, Artifactory
- Experience with development in a major installer technology (InstallShield, InstallBuilder, etc.)
- Experience with VMWare or docker, preferably both.
$80 per hour Loveland, CO 80537 9 Month Assignment