Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Developer to help take our authentication and data security services to new heights. The company offers a great work environment!
Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 5+ years experience in Object-Oriented Design and Programming, fluent in Java or Scala, proficient in applying common design patterns, a good grasp of distributed systems, and ability to communicate design ideas effectively.
- Expertise in dealing with horizontal scale, high availability, concurrency, profiling, deployment, upgrade/migration, production support, and other SaaS enterprise software issues.
- Proficient in major development tools and processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design and design review, unit test, system test, performance test, etc.
- Proven ability to take roles in projects that span multiple teams, ability to deliver on time working in a fast-paced agile environment, ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements, strong verbal and written communication.
- Familiarity with standard development tools and processes: source control, IDE, JUnit test, debugging, profiling, JIRA, TeamCity, Crucible, etc.
- Authentication experience with some of the following: SSO, Multi-Factor, Delegated Authentication, x509, SAML, OAuth
- Experience with SaaS security infrastructure
- Experience with Scala and MySql
- Experience with CI/CD
- Java, Scala, Xpresso
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment