Accounting | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Deduction Specialist 925321
The DS (Deduction Specialist) provides support to the cash and deduction processes. The DS has broad scope and will support multiple ARAs (Accounts Receivable Analyst) across multiple customer portfolios, to include a high number of customer accounts and deduction volume in a specialized capacity. The company offers a great work environment and the opportunity to grow your career at a leading consumer products company!
Deduction Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20
- Worksite: Leading consumer goods company (Alpharetta, GA 30009)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Deduction Specialist Responsibilities:
- Proficiently use various systems and databases to create routine sales customer team performance reports for open promo deductions.
- Retrieve deduction support prepared for valid deductions and approved for clearing. Daily create credit memos for offsetting valid deductions.
- Review deduction support and identify deductions assigning correct reason code and owners for planning account and division.
- Coordinate with sales for sales review of deduction support, validation and clearing instructions for deductions.
- Support as a variable resource for deduction management in compliance with internal policies and SOX regulations for the ARA team. Participate in ad hoc requests as needed.
Deduction Specialist Qualifications:
- BS/BA Degree in technical or logistics related program and/or 2+ years equivalent and related experience
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable or collections (or equivalent education)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management, planning and organizing skills
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment