Data Analyst, Finance
Data Analytics | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Analyst, Finance 968690
A leading audiobook platform is seeking a Data Analyst with a background that includes a significant emphasis on data analysis and the ability to analyze large amounts of data for revenue reconciliation and finance data governance. The company offers a great work environment!
Data Analyst, Finance Benefits:
- Worksite: A leading audiobook platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Data Analyst, Finance Responsibilities:
- Analyze large amounts of legacy data and iterating on this data with the purpose of global alignment.
- Investigate legacy financial reporting and processes, as well as develop requirements for alignment and automation for engineers to build the solution. (e.g. transition from 5-10-year-old queries to automated reporting, dashboards, self-service queries within the data management platform).
- Develop global process and align across all teams on the reporting methodology that is transparent, system generated and finance owned.
- Use data to leverage conversations with global teams to reduce the number of plans, migrate customers to existing plans and develop a finance data governance model.
- Aggregate existing queries and manually driven reporting used by finance for close/reporting/analysis working with the core team to identify gaps in existing queries and gather requirements to ensure the new platform addresses those gaps.
- Work with the core team to develop requirements for finance-owned, self-service, globally compliant analytics, and reporting dashboard. Identify and gather requirements to transition existing reports/analysis (royalty/marketing spend, production accounting, sales curve, etc.)
- Work with the core team to ensure data needs, reporting and metrics are aligned with the platform. Need to understand current issues, process gaps, and recommendations for improvement.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment