Data Analytics | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Analyst 945243
Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth -- growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible. The company offers a great work environment and the opportunity to grow your career at a leading consumer products company!
Data Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22
- Worksite: Leading consumer goods company, (Alpharetta, GA 30009)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and create data layout like tables, charts, graphs, heat maps and process flow diagrams.
- Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks.
- Prepare transparent standard reports and analyze to support business needs.
- Use computer software to collect, compile, and review business data
- Create spreadsheets and relevant reports
- Help develop analytical tools and programs
- Analyze user data needs and determine needs resolved through automated repeatable processes
- Collaborate and communicate with data professionals and upper management on departmental reporting needs
Data Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, information management, finance, or a related field
- Experience with information management
- Analytical and research skills, knowledge of effective business practices and systems
- Experience with big data tools and relevant computer software
- Excellent proficiency with MS Excel, Power BI or other relevant tools, and SAP
- Financial or accounting experience preferred, but not required
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM
- 40 Hours/week, 6 Month Assignment