Customer Support Project Manager
Project Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Support Project Manager 2056
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Customer Support Project Manager to work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team to drive key aspects of support capability planning and implementation. The successful candidate will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to implement services that contribute to outstanding global client support delivery. The company offers a great work environment!
Customer Support Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Customer Support Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Participate in cross-functional teams to implement new or updated support capabilities from concept through to production usage.
- Use appropriate project management techniques to achieve support project objectives.
- Support implementation of key Customer Support Programs, Projects, and improvements initiatives.
- Work on both client support technology and process improvement solutions and acquisition integrations.
Customer Support Project Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Tech Support.
- Experience operating in and delivering in a support environment.
- Experience with organizations supporting Cloud or SaaS offerings preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills. Demonstrated working knowledge or one or more product management methodologies (LEAN, PMI, Agile).
- Proven track record of successfully managing more than one project at a time and delivering outcomes on time.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop and implement new processes.
- Experience interfacing across multiple functional areas.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence others when working across organizations.
- Knowledge of Finance or Security is a plus.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment