Customer Success Associate
Customer Service | Lincoln, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Success Associate 8803
A leading tech company is looking for a Customer Success Associate to be responsible for supporting customers throughout the lifecycle on our People Success Platform, assisting with key customer tasks to ensure success. The ideal candidate has been in a technical or customer support role, understands how to prioritize customer needs, has very strong written and verbal communication skills, and is obsessed with helping customers succeed in a fast-paced environment. The company offers a great work environment!
Customer Success Associate Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25-$35/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Lincoln, NE 68508)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Customer Success Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist with post-sales activities including, but not limited to customer onboarding, technical support, and assigned account management activities.
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution of customer inquiries using the support center, customer community, and internal JIRA.
- Support peer Customer Success Managers and work on special projects to deliver value to our customers.
Customer Success Associate Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a role with SAAS technology, preferably in a customer-facing support role.
- Experience in creating a new project or process from scratch whether in school or work.
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level. Passionate about technology.
- Self-motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure. Demonstrated technical problem-solving abilities.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment