Customer Success Analyst/ Manager (H)
Sales Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Success Manager (Analyst) 9050 (H)
A leading tech company is looking for a Customer Success Analyst. The successful candidate will be supporting our largest global customers, helping to ensure the account team drives maximum return on client investment. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills, clear communication, and a passion for building strong relationships. The company offers a great work environment!
Customer Success Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $28/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (San Francisco, CA 94105)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Participate in all account strategy planning sessions and activities, taking action items accordingly.
- Manage the process for creating business reviews including consolidating format, proofreading, and pulling standard reports.
- Complete ad hoc report generation for customers using multiple systems.
- Schedules client meetings including follow-up logistics. Coordinate all communication and activities for customer events including executive briefings.
- Manage internal sales team communications and activities, including the Global Sales Partners and the Customer Success Manager.
- Work within Salesforce and Dynamics to validate customer information, update quarterly results, and manage tasks.
- Convert CSM-provided data (screenshots or consolidated raw data) into chart or presentation form.
- Triage incoming customer calls, emails, and troubleshooting needs working with customers on learner and admin issues.
- Deliver end-user, admin, and sub-admin training as needed, webinar, and onsite potential.
- Use marketing tools to nurture and boost engagement in customers where engagement is below benchmarks.
Customer Success Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience working in a customer-facing role, a Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Past work experience within a SaaS environment.
- Experience working within Dynamics.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment