Customer Service Coordinator
Client Services | Colorado Springs, CO | Full Time and Contract
Customer Service Coordinator 950647
We are a leading electronic measurement company looking for proactive and motivated Customer Service Representatives to work with customers based in the United States and Canada while working with an internal team spread across the globe. The successful candidate will be responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
Customer Service Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $18/hr
- Worksite: Leading electronic measurement company (Colorado Springs, CO 80907)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Interface with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions
- Support functions such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Have a desire to delight customers and go above and beyond the call of duty
- Be able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and establish and maintain strong relationships
- Have time and stress management in fast paced environment and to maximize productivity
- Produce work that is accurate and with eye for detais
- Have the ability to solve complex issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company
- Be proficient in Microsoft suite to include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Be available to work occasional overtime
- Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 7am-5:30pm. Shifts are 8 hours a day with start times varying between 7am-9am.
- 40 hours/week, 24 month assignment