Customer Insight Manager
Data Analytics | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Insight Manager 988673
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking an independent, analytical Customer Insight Manager to take the leading role in leading efforts to build and maintain Insight activities to support multiple teams in the US marketplace. The successful candidate is expected to display sharp problem-solving skills and have a proven track record of presenting results in an easy-to-follow and actionable way. The company offers a great work environment!
Customer Insight Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Customer Insight Manager Responsibilities:
- Field and administer online surveys for content testing and other aspects to learn more about the customer needs and opportunities for the business.
- Analyze data, prepare reports, and present results that synthesize survey data & listening data to help ensure the voice of the customer is infused into all products and services
- Share panel management responsibilities for the online customer panel and help create a consistently enjoyable and rewarding survey experience
- Maintain a deep understanding of business drivers and an innate grasp of business metric definitions.
- Leverage reporting knowledge to extract targeted datasets from survey data and listening data and to distill insights into the business with clear communications to management
Lead content pilot testing studies – from start to finish – for US and UK Originals, Publishing, and Rooftop Comedy productions
Partner with agencies on custom research projects for Originals.
Review US Originals Performance metrics and prepare presentations and reports.
Customer Insight Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years, preferred 7+ years, of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, or similar
- Experienced at analytical data manipulation on large databases
- Strong research, analytical/decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude, focus on excellence, and attention to detail.
- Solid organizational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive deadlines.
- Working knowledge of database software, Excel, and basic knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with online survey platforms, statistical analysis, and business intelligence tools preferred.
- Experienced in designing surveys and analyzing data in Qualtrics; same experience with Vision Critical/Alida platform is A+
- Experienced at running reports and pulling data from GfK MRI.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment