Creative Video Producer
Creative | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Creative Video Producer
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Creative Video Producer. The successful candidate will help ideate, plan and creatively coordinate a large volume of video projects in support of our brand across digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a producer and project manager, as well as a passion for the entertainment industry. The company offers a great work environment!
Creative Video Producer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3-6 Month Assignment, possible extension or conversion
Creative Video Producer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate to produce a wide range of video content, from social-first, asset-driven content to in-depth, talent-driven features.
- Contribute to the development and execution of sponsored content programs.
- Keep track of trends in the digital landscape and suggest ways we can implement them in our own content spaces.
- Track projects from conception to delivery, including leading creative meetings, pitching ideas, organizing and capturing concepts in detailed briefs, creating descriptive content plans for editors, overseeing the work of researchers, and tracking the progress of projects through Asana.
- Produce long and short-form videos to help launch and support ongoing series, tailoring content to specific platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok)
- Produce individual segments for ongoing YouTube series.
- Work with the manager and key stakeholders to continue developing and refining video workflow and processes.
Creative Video Producer Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience producing video content at a consumer-facing web publication, preferably in entertainment.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals.
- Experience concepting pieces with social engagement and sharing in mind.
- An instinct for telling stories in the digital space.
- Experience creating sponsored or branded content for advertisers, for clients, or in-house.
- Experience conducting interviews with high-profile talent in various settings (live, junket, on location)
- A passion for television and the entertainment industry.
- Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or similar software.
- Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana, Trello, or JIRA.