COVID Project Manager
Healthcare/Medical | Brisbane, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
COVID Project Manager 970788
A leading medical institution based in San Francisco is seeking a COVID Project Manager to help implement and monitor Covid-related Occupational Health Services workflows. This is a fully remote assignment with the possiblity of extension.
COVID Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55
- Worksite: Leading San Francisco medical institution (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
COVID Project Manager Responsibilities:
- In charge of leading and facilitation of COVID workgroups,
- Implementation of new COVID hotline & contact tracing workflows.
- Coordination of communication of organizational changes to COVID-related work guidelines.
- Monitoring of COVID program performance metrics.
- Responsible for the services provided by the COVID Hotline/Triage Team, OPH COVID Centralized Scheduling Team, and Occupational Health Services.
- Manage components of the COVID program.
COVID Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or a relevant profession, or a combination of comparable clinical education and/or experience.
- Master's Degree in health care administration field, nursing or other health field and a minimum of 2 years recent experience in health system administration, ambulatory, primary or specialty care.
- 2 years recent experience in project management, performance improvement or quality improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of population health, delivery system reform, and accountable care standards.
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology and patient health information.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to run analytical reports and summarize information.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills, with the ability to lead a team, prioritize tasks, and see projects through from inception to completion on schedule.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage highly complex information, assess problems and develop effective solutions.
- Advanced interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with a broad range of clinical and professional staff.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner and produce high-quality documents, reports, and presentations.
- Advanced ability to influence and persuade staff, management, and clinicians at all levels and across departments.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment in handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- Excellent analytical, program and project management, and independent problem-solving skills.
- Able to receive and provide direction and collaborate with various positions and personnel levels within a complex organizational environment.
- Project Management Professional certification (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment