Training Development | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Corporate Trainer 2485
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Trainer. The successful candidate will deliver training to new hires and existing Support team members. The ideal candidate operates with agility and adaptiveness, possesses strong presentation and facilitation skills, uses interactive media for a great learning experience, and can represent Customer Support technology. The company offers a great work environment.
Corporate Trainer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Corporate Trainer Responsibilities:
- Schedule and facilitate virtual instructor-led classes.
- Collaborate and partner with your teammates on training delivery.
- Share your knowledge and experience with learners. Be the best ambassador of the company.
- Master the virtual class environments using a variety of instructing tools and technologies to assure a great learning experience.
- Anticipate learner needs and handle any issues in a cool, calm, and professional way.
- Know the company's products and Support training technologies as they evolve and improve.
Corporate Trainer Qualifications:
- 5-7 + years of experience delivering training and professional development in a corporate environment.
- Solid virtual classroom delivery experience, specifically using Zoom for delivery.
- Extensive Learning and development scheduling and logistics experience for large groups (20+ audience members) and multiple deliveries across time zones (5+ time zones).
- Ability to navigate seamlessly between multiple tools for demonstration.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) Google Drive (Slides, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and other tools).
- Highly proficient in business English, global etiquette, and delivering training globally.
- An eagerness to overcome challenges and independently work toward successful outcomes.
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering new technologies.
- A storyteller that can turn sophisticated ideas into digestible concepts to easily absorb and retain.
- Experience with KCS and Case Management tool training is a plus.