Corporate Public Relations Lead (H)
Public Relations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Corporate Public Relations Lead 2846 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Corporate Public Relations Lead. The successful candidate will coordinate external-facing communications in belonging and diversity, policy, and sports marketing. The ideal candidate is fast-paced, a great collaborator and problem solver, an excellent communicator, and a strong writer. The company offers a great work environment.
Corporate Public Relations Lead Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (San Francisco, CA 94105 or Pleasanton, CA 94588, Open to remote candidates located in Pacific or Mountain time, Periodic travel is required)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, Possible conversion
Corporate Public Relations Lead Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with the belonging and diversity, corporate affairs, and sports marketing teams on storytelling initiatives.
- Work closely with other multiple stakeholders across the business on communicating our trust-based initiatives.
- Represent the communications/PR team in cross-functional teams to ensure alignment around business objectives.
- Overseeing and project managing highly complex communications activations ranging from owned events to research announcements.
- Managing key media relationships with top-tier reporters.
Corporate Public Relations Lead Qualifications:
- 15+ years of communications experience.
- Experience in enterprise software/technology or customer communications, either in-house or with an agency is a plus.
- Internal communications experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent competencies.
- Ability to understand technology and translate into public relations strategies, messaging, and compelling stories.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Established relationships with top-tier business and technology reporters.
- Track record of counseling senior executives and establishing trusted and positive relationships.
- Strong critical thinking, writing, communications, problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Issues management experience required.
- React and respond quickly to time-sensitive situations.
- Firm understanding of how policy developments impact storytelling opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills and a proven capability to manage everything from strategy to details as well as comfortable multitasking and prioritizing different requests.
- Fast-paced, a great collaborator and problem solver, an excellent communicator, and a strong writer.
- Focused self-starter with a strategic mind, strong relationship-building skills, and a history of executing successful public relations, critical communications, or marketing programs.