Contract College Recruiter (L) ^
Talent Acquisition | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Contract College Recruiter 794895 ^
- Be responsible for US-Wide Intern recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen intern and some fulltime campus resumes for hiring teams, conduct phone screens and provide summaries of candidates’ interest and availability to managers.
- Schedule candidates for interviews.
- Track and monitor progress using our SuccessFactors Recruiting System.
- Create and learn a variety of sourcing techniques to identify a qualified, interested and diverse candidate pipeline of college students.
- Manage relationships with student candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide status updates to HR/Recruiting Leadership team.
- Ability to perform other related responsibilities as requested, such as onsite interview days, intern onboarding projects, new hire welcome events, gain exposure to immigration and relocation processes supporting intern hiring.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to develop, implement, and execute college hiring strategies.
- Ensure compliance within all legal employment requirements and internal processes.
- You’ll confidently present the company and our opportunities to students across the country.
- Use creative marketing approaches to help us “tell our story” and sell our wonderful Intern Experience to targeted Engineering and Professional students.
- Partner with our local Campus Recruiting Program Manager and Campus Owners to represent the company at college Campus Career Fairs, Campus Presentations and connect students from various local student groups to our local hiring teams.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand Intern and Recent Grad position requirements, identify potential sources to market the company and find qualified candidates, and help us improve our College Recruiting strategy and processes.
- BA/BS degree with 1-3+ years of experience in Recruiting and a passion for recruiting university candidates
- Strong presentation and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Interest in helping connect students with intriguing Internships and Full-time Campus Hire Positions
- Transparent passion for helping coach students to find their dream job with the company
- Flexible and super-responsive, professional work ethic reflected in interactions with candidates and hiring managers
- BS Degree in Human Resources, Communications or Marketing
- Exposure to social media marketing and social networking
- Familiarity with HR/Recruiting/Hiring in past roles or in an academic setting
$29 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 6 Month Assignment