Content Partnerships and Programming Manager
Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Partnerships and Programming Manager 923728
The Content Team is looking for a Manager of Content Partnerships and Programming to (1) drive downloads and listening to titles created by our critically-acclaimed Original Content team, (2) support and build-out efforts to provide originals authors, with communication around our promotional efforts and (3) support the smooth operation of Original Content Partnerships and Programming by providing administrative and analytical support. This role sits at a dynamic nexus in our company, where content creation, building a cohesive slate of titles, and marketing and promoting these titles to our members all intersect. It requires experience in online marketing, the ability to tell a compelling story about why people should care about a title, organizational and communication skills, and a whole lot of energy. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate sound business sense, comfort with significant throughput and details, a creative mind, and a knack for getting things done.
- Develop creative and promotional campaigns that drive listening to specific titles in close coordination with cross-functional teams including PR, social, marketing, editorial, etc.
- Support and build out communications with original authors and talent to help them understand the powerful promotion and engagement our company provides to the program originals authors.
- Engage in close contextual work to ensure the successful creation of compelling promo assets including; writing interview questions for author/talent videos, close reads of manuscripts for pull quotes, audio clips, audiograms, animated videos, and writing short marketing lines as needed.
- Monitor and mine the Originals catalog for titles that can be opportunistically promoted
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4-6 years of experience in related fields (entertainment, media, or publishing preferred, but not required)
- Background in online consumer marketing or merchandising
- Ability to perceive the “hook” for promoting a piece of content
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Comfortable with high-volume – we work with lots of titles at any given time and be able to keep track of project status.
- Thrive in a remote work environment – a self-starter as well as collaborative attitude
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment