Content Operations Coordinator
Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Operations Coordinator 868376
We are looking for Content Scheduler to support the roll-out of new, customer-facing content offerings; you will build and schedule the placement of lists, content modules, blog articles, newsletters, and copy.
To excel in this position, you will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with high expectations for work quality and output. You must have an exceptionally high attention to detail, a willingness to learn a new skill fast, and get a kick out of puzzling your way through a multi-faceted CMS. With supportive training you will need to gain complete fluency in our systems to schedule assets placed on webpages and in app, as well as building out newsletters and blog pages. You will apply your organizational skills to track your various deliverables against deadlines.
Specifically, you will
- Monitor when assets are ready to be scheduled, including artwork, audio assets, and copy for web, app, newsletter, and blog placement.
- Schedule assets using our CMS and email deployment tools
- Curate newspaper assets for various news products
- Track and report progress against deadlines
- Explore and deliver creative workarounds when tools are less flexible than needed
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of precise and efficient placement of modules/assets/content on web pages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Precise editing skills.
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge of audio content, audio-original content, and/or familiarity with book genres.
Newark, NJ 07102 5 Month Assignment